Best home office setups
Get inspired with our desk setups
How to improve your productivity and unleash creativity? Here are some inspirations. We've gathered a few influencers' aesthetic desk setup ideas – they have all incorporated Oakywood's home office accessories into their workstations.
From stylish wooden laptop stands and wireless chargers to convenient desk organizers, these eco-friendly products will transform your work from home desk into a functional, ergonomic, and exquisite space.
Take a look at these minimal desk setups and get ready to reinvent your own workspace!
Cory is a commercial roofer and content creator, passionate about photography and videography. His workspace is minimalist and functional which makes it a productivity haven.
- Desk Shelf – the basis of Cory’s setup organizational structure. Thanks to the elevated design, the shelf provides extra storage for accessories you need to keep at hand.
- Headphones Stand – solid wooden base with a steel handle helps you store your headphones more comfortably.
- Laptop Dock – the dock, made from solid wood, stainless steel, and breathable merino wool felt, makes it easy to save some desk space by storing your laptop horizontally.
- MagSafe iPhone Stand – this multifunctional tool has a sturdy base and ergonomically tilted wooden backrest which allows you to conveniently use your iPhone while charging.
- Felt & Cork Desk Mat – thanks to its high-grade felt content, our mat boosts your work comfort and helps you keep all the necessary items neatly organized.
Jorge is a digital content creator based in the UK. His main focus is tech and EDC products. His workstation blends minimalism and practicality with a slight touch of coziness.
- Laptop Stand – wooden stand elevates your device 15 cm to eye level, bringing ergonomic comfort to your workspace. Plus, it frees up space underneath for extra storage.
- Headphones Stand – thanks to a sturdy wooden base and convenient steel handle, you can enhance your headphone storage.
- Catchall Tray – stylish wooden tray, available in 3 sizes, allows you to organize small items and store them comfortably at hand.
Kirk is a cinematographer, editor, and colorist, fascinated by Sci-Fi pop culture. His setup is neatly organized and inviting: you just want to sit at the desk and start to work with maximum creativity.
- Desk Shelf – the shelf’s elevated design frees up space beneath the monitor and laptop, providing added storage for important accessories like a notebook or pen tray.
- Laptop Dock – the dock streamlines desk organization, saving space by horizontally storing laptops. Customizable felt strips optimize width and provide additional grip.
- Pen Tray — it is an exceptional alternative to conventional cup holders and ideal for keeping your writing tools organized.
Nicola is an occupational therapist and content creator keen on Japandi design, wabi-sabi, and DIYs Her workspace is a perfect mix of simplicity, elegance, and comfort.
- Laptop Stand – the wooden stand raises your device to an ergonomic level, straightening your back and helping avoid painful neck and lower-back issues.
- Felt & Cork Desk Mat – designed with high-quality felt material, our mat offers comfort and organization for workspaces.
- Laptop Dock – the dock organizes workspaces by securely and efficiently storing laptops – or, in this case, tablets – horizontally. It accommodates devices up to 2 cm thick.
- Magnetic Charging Apple Watch Stand — a multifunctional accessory that simplifies charging and storage of the iconic watch.
Kei is a law student and content creator, providing her Instagram followers with desk setup ideas. Her workspace is productivity-friendly, functional, and creative, but also cozy, thanks to bright and warm colors.
- Desk Shelf – it provides optimized desk organization by giving ample space for a wide monitor while freeing up room for the keyboard and mouse below.
- Laptop Dock – offers a space-saving solution for desk organization. Its micro-suction technology and solid construction ensure the safety of Kei’s MacBook.
- Charging Pad (OakyBlocks) — a compact wireless charger that supports inductive charging of QI-enabled devices. Its size makes it easily combinable with other OakyBlocks items.
Marikken is a content creator — on her Instagram, you can see the beautiful interiors of her renovated classic Lisbon apartment. Her workplace is dominated by elegant simplicity: natural colors and materials create a perfectly calming space.
- OakyBlocks — a collection of wooden accessories of variable purpose and size that can be combined to create custom organizers. The built-in magnet in each element facilitates a firm connection to others. Marikken chose two trays: Small and Large, and Sticky Notes Tray, all in oak.
- Catchall Tray – the tray is an ideal storage solution for miscellaneous items such as keys, cords, or even a glass of water.
- Felt & Cork Desk Mat – crafted from cruelty-free merino wool felt and ecological cork, the mat is a sustainable accessory that facilitates desk organization.
Karen is a UX Designer who embraces slow living. Her workspace is neatly organized, functional, and ergonomic — it seems perfect for creative yet productive work.
- Monitor Stand — the stand provides an optimal viewing height. It also creates additional storage space underneath the monitor while elevating the aesthetics and ergonomics of your desk.
- 2in1 Headphones Stand — it’s a great solution to ensure that your essentials are easily accessible and always ready for use: you can store headphones and effortlessly charge your phone at the same time.
- Dual Laptop Dock – it provides an innovative solution for desk organization, allowing simultaneous storage of two devices. Plus, you can easily adjust the stand’s width with merino felt strips.
- Catchall Tray – the tray offers a flexible organizer solution for miscellaneous items, such as a smartphone, pen, or mouse. You can easily place it under the Monitor Stand.
Pinkush is a photographer and content creator, who provides his audiences with neat, functional, and inspiring desk layouts. His workspace is minimalist, meticulously organized, and quite monochromatic – you can assume that black is someone’s favorite color here.
- Desk Shelf – the shelf's raised design lets you place your monitor at the right height and free up room beneath it to keep your essential accessories handy with added storage.
- Felt & Cork Desk Mat – a sustainable, eco-friendly accessory that provides padding for the keyboard and mouse and helps organize your desk with ease.
- Headphones Stand – storing your headphones has never been easier – with this stand, you can take your workspace optimization to the next level.
- OakyBlocks – a set of wooden organizers with magnets, that serve various purposes. Pinkush combined 4 black elements: Small Tray, Large Tray, Sticky Notes Tray, and Pen Tray.
Dual Laptop Dock
Felt&Cork Desk Mat
Felt&Cork Mouse Pad
MagSafe iPhone Stand
Magnetic Charging Apple Watch Stand
MagSafe iPhone Desk Shelf Mount
MagSafe iPhone Wall Mount
Large Tray (OakyBlocks)
Pen Tray (Oakyblocks)
Charging Pad (OakyBlocks)
Smartphone Stand (OakyBlocks)
Sticky Notes Tray (OakyBlocks)
Small Tray (OakyBlocks)
Geometric Pen Pot
Get to know us better.
Nature, design, and balance – these are the values that guide our creative process at Oakywood. Therefore, we only use sustainably sourced, noble, natural materials of the highest quality. This makes our products durable, functional, and beautiful so using them is pure joy.
Oakywood is a group of passionate people sharing the same core values: quality, sustainable development, and respect for others. Part of the Oakyteam works on site at the Ciche workshop, whilst others work remotely. Although we usually see each other online, we make a terrific, tightly knit team.
We draw a lot of inspiration from nature, so we take extra care to make sure our products are brought to life sustainably – from the idea to the last stage of the production process, packing, and shipping.